- Where To Bike/Walk
- About P.A.C.E.
- Being Safe
- Moving Forward
- Commuter Cup Challenge
Putting Pueblo on the Map for Cycling!
Pueblo is on the crossroads of three national bike routes with cross country cyclists riding through our area several months each year.
- American Discovery Route: San Francisco, California to Washington, D.C. In western Colorado, this route splits into a Northern Route and Southern Route which include Pueblo. The two routes rejoin in Ohio to complete the journey to D.C.
- Transamerica Route: Astoria, Oregon to Yorktown, Virginia with Pueblo, Colorado midway on their journey.
- Western Express Route: Begins in San Francisco and ends in Pueblo, Colorado to join the Transamerica Route to Yorktown, Virginia.
All three routes recommend a rest day in Pueblo so how can our community make cyclist feel more welcome and want to come back some day?
- Businesses can become a Bicycle Benefits Member and target this population as well as local cyclists to market their business.
- Learn more about local opportunities as a cross country cyclist or a local wanting to make Pueblo more inviting.
Mountain Biking at Lake Pueblo is phenomenal. Check out the trails here.