- Where To Bike/Walk
- About P.A.C.E.
- Being Safe
- Moving Forward
- Commuter Cup Challenge
Parks and Centers
Pueblo offers many venues for outdoor activities along the Pueblo River Trail system.
Along the Arkansas River Trail:
- Pueblo Whitewater Park - the kayak and river surfing park is located with-in walking distance of shops and restaurants in the Historic Downtown District between Union Ave. and the West 4th Street Bridge. The park has eight drops and is approximately 1/2 mile long. The south bank has the world's largest mural.
- Pueblo City Park with a skate park, frisbee golf, dog park, tennis courts, Pueblo Zoo, Kiddie Rides and playground. The trail leading from the bridge just east of Pueblo Blvd is steep and rough. A easier alternative to reaching the park and Aberdeen area is Reservation Road near the homes and concrete barriers along the trail farther east
- Nature and Raptor Center offer a variety of activities including picnicking, wildlife viewing, fishing, kayaking, and nature walks under stately cottonwoods. Cruiser bike rentals are available to ride the trail.
- Coyote Den restaurant that often hosts music concerts in a great outdoor setting
- Lake Pueblo State Park a premier destination in Southeast Colorado for 47 miles of trails open to both hiking and biking, spend the weekend exploring the park on our trail system. The paved Pueblo River Trail connects the city to the park for bicyclists and hikers. The paved Pueblo Reservoir Trail connects Rock Canyon, the Visitor Center, the South Shore Marina, the North Shore Marina, and the campgrounds.