- Where To Bike/Walk
- About P.A.C.E.
- Being Safe
- Moving Forward
- Commuter Cup Challenge
Maps may be viewed online or printed:
Trail System of Pueblo - NEW May 2012!
Colorado State University-Pueblo walking and biking routes (coming soon)
The 2010 Pueblo Area Bike Map was printed in September 2010 and available free to the community thanks to a grant from Livewell and CDOT! Printed copies of the new bike route map are available at the following locations:
- Local area bicycle shops and local sporting goods stores
- Parks and Recreation Departments (City of Pueblo, Pueblo West)
- Pueblo YMCA, Pueblo Ice Arena, local athletic clubs
- Pueblo Libraries, Pueblo Mall Service Desk
- Lake Pueblo State Park and Pueblo Nature and Raptor Center
- Colorado State University-Pueblo visitor center, recreation center and several other locations
- HARP (Riverwalk) Boathouse and Senior Resource Development Agency (SRDA)
- City of Pueblo: Police Department, Municipal Center, Transit Center, Planning, Transportation
- Pueblo County Courthouse information booth
- All Employee Wellness Coordinators
- Pueblo City-County Health Department information booth
Additional copies of the maps are available by contacting the Transportation Office at 719-553-2722.
|20100205 Bike Map mockup CITY Portrait.pdf||1.62 MB|
|20100205 Bike Map mockup PWMD Landscape.pdf||4.6 MB|