- Where To Bike/Walk
- About P.A.C.E.
- Being Safe
- Moving Forward
- Commuter Cup Challenge
Current Projects and Meetings
PACE has subcommittees working on the following projects:
- Downtown 4th Street Traffic Study - reviewing recommendations summer 2013 from consultants and public meeting September 2011
- Distributing the new Pueblo Area Bike Route map - call 719-553-2722 if more maps are needed
- Trail standard designs for regional, community and neighborhood trails in the City of Pueblo - Contact Pepper at 553-2722
- Bicycle Friendly Community program and application for August 2013 - contact Wade at email@example.com
- Planning and organizing 2013 Bike to Work and local National Bike Challenge - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bike Racks! Grant funding providing 33 bike racks to be installed summer 2013. Parkview Medical Center installed first ever secure bike parking for employees in May 2013. Working on racks for libraries and Judicial complex. Updating bike parking guide and bike parking ordinance.
PACE meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Pueblo City-County Health Department 101 W. 9th St. in the 2nd or 3rd floor conference room 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Contact a PACE volunteer by emailing email@example.com